Monday, February 12, 2007

26°
Cloudy, 2" fresh snow over nite, winter storm advisory

2007 Green Thumb awards are out. The Mail Order Gardening Association announces their 5 best plants and 5 best gardening gadgets for 2007 here.
I am interested in the TruGold Peach from Henry Fields and the Cowpots!
Another interview today. I hate interviewing...


Update: Cancelled the interview. She called back and said the job was 39 hours a week. That's considered part-time, she said. The job is 30 minutes away and I would work till 430, and we can't figure out how to get Cass home....

4 comments:

  1. For some reason I can't see the pictures you've been posting...all I see are a red x. Is it just me or are others seeing that too?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not seeing the picture, either...

    Sissy, as someone who interviews people on occasion, rest assured that those on the other side of the table don't like to do the interviewing, either! Good luck with your job search.

    ReplyDelete
  3. No photos visible here, either.... and calling 39 hours a part time job sounds like a dressed-up lie to me. Well, that's the clean version of what it sounds like...

    Good luck with finding something that will fit into your life.

    Annie at the Transplantable Rose

    ReplyDelete
  4. I thought peaches only grew in the south! I've never seen a peach tree here but it clearly says zone 5. And I could have fruit in two years?! Thanks for the link.

    I work 25 hours a week and I call that full time. lol I guess their position must be anything less than 40.

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you and if you can leave a comment, I will visit your blog, too!