Monday, September 11, 2006

The image “http://www.marketday.com/ProdMedium/4704.jpg” cannot be displayed, because it contains errors. This is a wonderful thing, my friend!! It's called Bumbleberry Blossom and I get them from Market Day, a fund raiser thru Cassidy's school. "The flaky Blossom crust is filled with blueberries, raspberries, blackberries and apples. Then its topped of with crunchy crumb topping".
We ate them last night, after the Bears won. Some of the things I have ordered are not so great, but these were great!
The image “http://teacherweb.com/dividers/divFallLeaves2.gif” cannot be displayed, because it contains errors.

I need to finish the basement and vaccum the house, now. I feel like I am falling so far behind. Wish me lots of productivity, today, OK?

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous2:33 PM

    Oh my, those Bumbleberry Blossoms look yummy yum yum!
    Nice to see you visit my blog. I look forward to reading more of yours too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Here I am just craving something sweet. I have NOTHING sweet in the house...can't even find a chocolate chip.

    Now that I've seen these Bumbleberry Blossoms, I'll never get to sleep tonight.

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you and if you can leave a comment, I will visit your blog, too!