Sunday, August 20, 2006

Really disgusting, really

I have to paint, again. I thought I was done, I thought we could move on....but I have to paint again!
The trim, this time. The worst part. Nobody ever said I was going to have to paint the trim and now, with Cass going back to school, I will have nothing to do but paint the trim. I hate trim.
I just want to be done with this basement and get the stuff out of the garage into the office and get Nick moved down there and have the kids play their music down there!!!
I hate trim....

3 comments:

  1. I feel for you.

    I HATE painting trim, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I managed to put off finishing the trim in my bathroom all summer! Being in the garden was much more fun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous9:23 AM

    Maybe you should keep your kids home from school-and you all can play your music upstairs!!!!!


    :OP

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you and if you can leave a comment, I will visit your blog, too!