Monday, August 21, 2006

Argiope aurantia



aka Black and Yellow Garden Writing Spider!
If you click on the above pic, you can see her in all her Charlotte's Web Glory!!
This gal is fantastic looking! You Go, Argiope aurantia!!



Rhus typhina 'Bailtiger'
Cutleaf Staghorn Sumac "Snake Eyes"
I used this as an accent with those pitiful barberries, (wait till next year), and the rosy-pink stems match the barbs exactly!! I love it when that happens!






The image “http://www.feelmypain.net/smiley_crying_at.gif” cannot be displayed, because it contains errors. Tomorrow is a sad day. School starts back. I have always hated this day. Nick has always loved it and Cass has always hated it...I hate it. I like the kids home. I don't know what I will do when Nick goes to college. I can't imagine him not calling me for everything....

4 comments:

  1. Anonymous9:21 AM

    When I go to college, I'll call every day!!! But I can't afford to buy 600 calling cards!!!!!

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! I love that Cutleaf Staghorn Sumac. I must find some of that for my front border. It's such a wonderful contrast to the dark greens.

    Gosh, I was always happy when school started--both when I was a student and when I was a Mom with a school-aged son. You will have to plan some project for tomorrow so you don't think about it -- too bad your painting is finished.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Zoey-I got lots of painting to do!! All that trim has yet to be painted!!
    I believe I will start that Wed.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous4:50 PM

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you and if you can leave a comment, I will visit your blog, too!