Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Gotta urge for piccata!

Tomorrow, I am going to leave the house! I will go to Woodman's Grocery and buy those chicken cutlets, and then you know what I am going to do?
I am going to cook. It's been a while around here. Have you noticed? No pics of dinners.
The kids have noticed. Tonite, there was cheese omlets with fresh tomatoes and Italian Bread.
'cept Nick. He ate Campbell's Firehouse Chili with a piece of American Cheese on top. Then, I made him eat the rest of the tomaotes. He gagged, but he ate 'em!
I betcha he thinks he doesn't like piccata. but he does!

The image “http://www.deliciousdelicious.com/archives/piccata%201.jpg” cannot be displayed, because it contains errors.

Except for that dumb guy replacing all the ceiling tile that he wrecked, the basement is finished! We can now unpack the boxes I packed when we put the house on the market, in Memphis-one year ago!!

It's been a long time, and we sure have grown. (no fat pun intended) Jeff can have his office, Nick his big room, and Cass her desk. and Cd player and butterfly chair. poor Cass. She doesn't get a big room. But she gets a cove all to herself in the new basement!! Yay!
pics of basement tomorrow.
oh, like I don't have enough to do, 12 raspberry plants arrived from Harmanns plants, looking beautiful!! I cannot wait for berries! But, now I have to amend soil and get them in the ground!

1 comment:

  1. Mmmm. That picatta sounds good.

    I love to have omlettes for dinner every now and then.

    So glad to hear the basement is done. Can't wait to see it all decked out.

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you and if you can leave a comment, I will visit your blog, too!