Thursday, March 15, 2007

I have just wasted an hour of my life watching some incredibly creative blog. If you have an hour or more to give, check this out!!
Weebls.

This site is called Cute Overload
They mean it! I can't wait to show this to Cass!!

I am missing my Memphis garden a whole lot, lately.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Climbing Don Juan-such a nice guy!!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Outta the Blue with Oriental Limelight Artemisia.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Verbena Bonariensis with friend.

post signature

2 comments:

  1. beautiful photos - did you leave all those plants behind when you moved or could you take some of them to your new home?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd be missing those lovely flowers too. I'm curious too about whether or not you were able to take some plants with you when you moved.
    I tried the winter sowing...just last week. I'm a bit behind the 8 ball, but we'll see what happens. It's still very much winter here, except for 2 lovely warm days last week.

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you and if you can leave a comment, I will visit your blog, too!