Wednesday, March 07, 2007

25° Cloudy


The image “http://www.energy.ca.gov/cecimages/spring.gif” cannot be displayed, because it contains errors.

"An extra yawn one morning in the springtime, an extra snooze one night in the autumn is all that we ask in return for dazzling gifts. We borrow an hour one night in April; we pay it back with golden interest five months later." -Winston Churchill

"It seems very strange . . . that in the course of the world's history so obvious an improvement should never have been adopted. . . . The next generation of Britishers would be the better for having had this extra hour of daylight in their childhood." -Sir Arthur Conan Doyle

Although it does wonders for the attitudes of office workers stuck in cubicles all day, Daylight Savings Time was extended an extra month for energy savings in the Energy Policy Act of 2005. The theory being, if it stays lighter, later, you will use less energy to artificially light your home!

If you are worried about your computer updating, check out this site:

Daylight Saving Time Help and Support Center

I know everyone at school was freaking out about it. Personally, I don't know what the big deal is, so what if your computer is on the wrong time for a couple days? I don't check the time thru my computer, anyways!

Today is my big interview. I am wearing khaki pants and a blue Chaps cable knit sweater with a white blouse underneath.

Wish me luck!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you and if you can leave a comment, I will visit your blog, too!