Monday, January 15, 2007

Pea's blog got me thinking today. I wonder what you look like.
That's right.
You.
I don't know what you look like, really. I know Zoey likes to kinda cover her face, and for a long time only posted pics of her looking down or the other way. This Christmas was the first time I saw her, really! Even when she posted about doing her hair, she didn't reveal her face, too much!
Pea has her photo on her blog.
I saw Sandra's photo with her granddaughter once.
Never saw Apple's face, but she has grandkids and she drives a school bus, so I know she must be a kind and patient soul. She reminds me of a school teacher at our school.

I have been reading Carol's blog for a while, but I don't remember seeing her face.
Kerri has her face on her blog and we even got to be at her daughter's wedding!
I am new to reading Colleen and Annie in Austin and Lost Roses.
I read Don's blog all the time, and I learn a lot, but I have no idea what he looks like. He says he is a retired physician, so I always imagine the Dr. from the Little House on the Prarie!!


I don't know what Rosie looks like, at all. She seems young, to me, and very energetic. But, I think she worries a lot. Don't worry, Rosie!

Tina doesn't have a camera, so I don't know what she looks like, but she must be very good at sewing, something I know nothing about. I don't even know another seamstress.






This is me. I am the taller one. The little one
is Pooh...









This is me and my darlings before a Cub game. This little restaurant on Clark is wonderful!! My boy is now taller than I am. My girl is not far behind...








This is my favorite picture. We had so much fun at that game.

****************************
Doing this post opened my eyes a little bit. I have very few pictures of myself with my kids. I think it's because it's my camera and I take it out and take the pics. I have to remember to let Jeff take some pictures....

6 comments:

  1. Oh Sissy, you are just adorable!!! I'm so glad that my post got you to show us your picture! lol I was thinking you were dark haired, so there you go, nothing like I imagined! hehe I so enjoyed these pictures, thank you so much for posting them!! Hugs xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the pictures. You are no longer a lady of mystery! But my picture really is me! I'm a wee bit taller now but I usually have that same "deer caught in the headlights" expression. I'm usually the one with the camera so there aren't very many pictures of me. If you're really curious there is one picture of me buried in my archives. Check out Oct 29th, all the way at the bottom :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Apple! You are soo cute! I am surprised they let you drive a bus with that wide brim!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A very interesting post. I will tell you there are no pictures of me anywhere on my blogs, but quite a few of my relatives at least on my Mom's mother's side. Maybe I look like some of them?

    Are you ready for some FOOTBALL? Indy is excited!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I put up a new post, just for you. There really is no reason anymore not to show my face. But I'm still keeping my name away from the search engines. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. sissy, you are a very lovely person, almost as I imagined you - your hair is longer and curlier than I imagined. Thank you for sharing the photos of yourself and your family. I will try not to worry so much, bless you - I'm 'young at heart' rather than young - in fact I'm a lot older than you - I may think about having a photo on my blog but I try to stay behind the camera these days:)

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you and if you can leave a comment, I will visit your blog, too!