I have been tagged by Apple to tell 5 things you probably don't know about me. I have been sitting here for 15 minutes and it's really hard!!
I will give it a try:
1. I listen to rap music. (like everything else I do, it's all about my kids. I don't really enjoy it all, but I want to stay in the loop with all that!)
2. I speak Spanish. Fluently? I don't know, but enough to help the lady in Walmart!!
3. I listen to sports talk radio all day long. Bears, Cubs and Bulls. That's one of the things I disliked about Memphis. Their sports radio is so lame. It's all SEC and Conference USA. Of course, that's what is important to them, but not to me!!
4. I am hard on my kids. Sometimes, I am too hard. But they always rise to my expectations.
5. I drink coffee all day long. I don't know how other people do it. I have to drink it to stay awake, much less active. I feel sluggish and lethargic most of the time, so I need the coffee to get me up and moving.
So what, right? No secrets here, I guess! It's the first time I have ever been tagged for anything, so I wanted to give it a go, but I don't think I am that inspiring.
Thank you, Apple, for tagging me!