Tuesday, January 23, 2007

I have been tagged by Apple to tell 5 things you probably don't know about me. I have been sitting here for 15 minutes and it's really hard!!
I will give it a try:
1. I listen to rap music. (like everything else I do, it's all about my kids. I don't really enjoy it all, but I want to stay in the loop with all that!)

2. I speak Spanish. Fluently? I don't know, but enough to help the lady in Walmart!!

3. I listen to sports talk radio all day long. Bears, Cubs and Bulls. That's one of the things I disliked about Memphis. Their sports radio is so lame. It's all SEC and Conference USA. Of course, that's what is important to them, but not to me!!

4. I am hard on my kids. Sometimes, I am too hard. But they always rise to my expectations.

5. I drink coffee all day long. I don't know how other people do it. I have to drink it to stay awake, much less active. I feel sluggish and lethargic most of the time, so I need the coffee to get me up and moving.
So what, right? No secrets here, I guess! It's the first time I have ever been tagged for anything, so I wanted to give it a go, but I don't think I am that inspiring.
Thank you, Apple, for tagging me!

4 comments:

  1. Rap music I certainly didn't expect! LOL. I tend to tune it out at work, not that they play all that much of it.

    I drink coffee all day too, the stronger the better!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Sissy...I think you did an excellent job at answering this meme:-) I drink one cup of coffee then I'm wired for the rest of the day...can't think what I'd be like if I was to drink coffee all day long! lol Hugs xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Buenas noches, Sissy.
    Como estas?

    Donde esta la primavera?

    No habla mucho Espanol.

    That's about all I can remember from Jr. High Spanish classes!

    Rap music!! I used to hate to come home and hear that coming from my son's bedroom.

    I am like you with coffee. I love it.

    Adios.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So, did you hear Reggie Miller on the Dan Patrick show on ESPN radio yesterday afternoon? They had a blurb in the paper about it. He said COLTS all the way!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you and if you can leave a comment, I will visit your blog, too!