Wednesday, January 03, 2007


Aug. 20 - Moved to our new home in Michigan.
It is so beautiful here. The hills are so picturesque.
Can hardly wait to see them with snow covering them.
This is God's Country. I love it here!

Oct. 14 - Michigan is the most beautiful place on earth. The leaves are
turning all different colors - you should see the beautiful shades of red
and orange and yellow! Went for a ride through some beautiful rolling
hills and spotted some deer. They are so graceful, certainly they are the
most peaceful animals on earth. This must be Paradise� I love it here!

Nov. 3 - Deer season will start soon. I can't imagine
anyone wanting to kill such an elegant creature, the
very symbol of peace and tranquility. Hope it will
snow soon. I love it here!

Dec. 2 - It snowed last night! Woke up to find everything blanketed in white, just like a postcard. We went outside and cleaned the snow off the steps and shoveled the driveway. We had a snowball fight
(I won) and when the snowplow came by, we had to shovel the driveway again. What a beautiful place. Mother nature in perfect harmony. I love Michigan!

Dec. 12 - More snow last night. I love it. The snowplow did his trick
again (that rascal) and pushed all the snow back into the driveway,
but we bundled up and had a good time clearing it - and we made
a snowman out of it! A winter wonderland� I love it here!

Dec. 19 - More snow last night. Couldn't get out of
the driveway to get to work on time! I'm exhausted
from shoveling. That damn snowplow!

Dec. 22 - More of that white crap fell last night.
I've got blisters on my hands from shoveling. I think
the snowplow man hides around the corner and waits
until I'm done shoveling this driveway, the jerk!
And you should see our heating bills!

Dec. 25 - "White Christmas" my busted ass! More friggin snow.
If I ever get my hands on that son of a gun who drives that snowplow,
I swear I'll break the bastard's nose. Don't know why they don't use
more salt on the roads to melt this stupid ICE!

Dec. 28 - More white sh*t last night. Been inside since
Christmas Day except for shoveling out the driveway
every time "Snowplow Harry" comes by. Can't go
anywhere, car's buried in a mountain of frozen snow.
The weatherman says to expect another 10" of the
sh*t tonight. Do you know how many shovels full
of snow 10" is?

Jan. 1 - Happy Damn New Year, the weatherman was wrong AGAIN.
We got two feet of the white sh*t this time. At this rate it won't melt
before the Fourth of July. The snowplow got stuck up the road, and the
jerk had the nerve to come to the door and ask to borrow my shovel.
After I told him I've broken six shovels already, shoveling all the sh*t
he pushed into the driveway, I broke my last one over his damn head!

Jan. 8 - Finally got out of the house today. Went to the
store to get food and on the way back, a damn deer ran
in front of the car and I hit the bastard. Did about
$3,000 worth of damage to the car. Those damn beasts
ought to be killed. Wish the hunters had killed them all
last November.

Mar. 22 - Took the car to the garage in town.
Would you believe the thing is rotting out from all
that damn salt they keep dumping all over the road?
Car looks like a piece of sh*t!

April. 10 - Moved back to Florida. I can't imagine why
anyone in their right mind would ever want to live
in that God forsaken state of Michigan!


function clear_friends() { friends = document.all.item('friends[]'); // IE only //friends = document.'friends[]'; count = friends.length; for (loop = 0; loop < value =" '';">
from http://www.emusing.com/
even though it says Michigan, you can plug in any state in the midwest!!

5 comments:

  1. I've read this before, only with Syracuse substituted for Michigan. I like the cute little graphics. No snow here yet! Yea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WEll, now being a life-long Michigander, I have to say that was pretty correct about 10 years ago.

    Our winters have been very mild the past 5 years or so (must be the global warming). Right now we are snowless and it's 49 degrees today.......Unheard of January weather!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I got this one in my e-mail too lol
    Can`t say we`re experencing any of that this year.....yet!
    Lucky you to get all those seeds! I want to grow a few this year, well try anyway. Not sure how successful i`ll be seeing the only good sunny spot is at the back door.
    Have a fantastic new year with lots of lovely plants from these too!

    tea
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Sissy...LOL!!! That was just so funny! That would sum up Northern Ontario usually but this year it's been SO strange...whatever little snow we got last weekend has now melted again and it was raining today. We're usually in 2 feet of snow by now!! Hugs xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so funny! So glad I came by your blog! Love your flower background.

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you and if you can leave a comment, I will visit your blog, too!