Friday, September 15, 2006

Chicken Tacos and soccer



Pre-game prayer


Da Coaches!




Cassidy, waiting for action on her side of the field!

St. Paul won, 2-0, but the other team was fast and it left us tired!! After 3 hours of volleyball, I was wiped out. But, I had put this in the crockpot at 1pm

and by 8, we were here:

The first meal we shared together all week! The lid broke to the crockpot, so I have to hurry to buy a new one. It's something I cannot live without, if we are going to continue to eat...!
Today? No ball!!

Jeff and I will try to meet for lunch in Oregon, and Nick has play practice until 6, but we will all come together tonite, I think I will make Nick's favorite!!
The image “http://img.coxnewsweb.com/B/05/45/64/image_1864455.jpg” cannot be displayed, because it contains errors.Bacon Cheeseburgers with French Fries!!

I was a server at Houston's Restaurant in Memphis for about a year. Did you know they put cabbage between the bun and the patty, on the bottom? It absorbs the grease, so you get a juicy burger without all the mess. It's a good idea, and very few of the guests know, because it's not on the menu that way. People just think it's lettuce!
Anyone else hungry all of the sudden?


4 comments:

  1. Anonymous6:37 PM

    What a great blog! I can't understand why you don' get more comments.

    Enjoy your burgers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sissy, when I broke the lid to One of my crock pots I used a lid off of one of my pots...works great, to this day. ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh boy look at that food!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the cabbage under the patty tip! I have never heard of doing that, but I can see how it would work.

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you and if you can leave a comment, I will visit your blog, too!