Thursday, July 13, 2006

Match Game 76

Remember that game show? I always thought the women on that show were too flirtatious. They were really out there with the sexual references and the cleavage. All the men on the show were old and grateful to be there in front of those tiny long microphones and those oversexed women.

I knew I would never go for one of those old farts, nor could I be one of those attention begging women. I thank God that He brought me to Jeff.



Jeff (pictured here) a hard working guy who
humors my efforts to landscape the property!!




Bringing me a cool blended something in St. Thomas





Huge Cubs fan. Always was, always will be.
A very loyal guy!!



I hope we have many years of Bears and Cubs
together, my honey Bee!!

1 comment:

  1. What a lovely couple.
    I hope you have many more years together, too!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you and if you can leave a comment, I will visit your blog, too!