Sunday, July 16, 2006

Busy, busy, busy!!



Dog days have arrived!!
It's pretty hot....
I hate it when folks say, "is it hot enough for you?". Like, what am I going to say, no??



The crabapples are in and I am crossing my everythings. I water in the morning and at night, we have two or three more days of this heat...I think we will all make it thru!

Nick leaves for camp, today!! He will come home on Friday night and leave again Sunday. I hope he meets some new people...

Tonite I will take photos of the back and front. The front is almost done, I have some work to do around that well pump!! And, the grass that the landscaper planted is weeds. But that is next year's battle. Right now, I hope to keep everything alive that I planted....

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you and if you can leave a comment, I will visit your blog, too!