Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Puppies

Gracie’s brother is here.  I am including this just because puppies are so cute!

I forget sometimes, that my family reads my blog. When my husband read that I had spent $50 on the pruners, he really had a problem with it. I don’t blame him, but I actually received them as a gift. I ran my boss’s business last week. She asked what I wanted and I told her those! I got an email that they have shipped, already!

excited_woman_spring_cleaning_clipart_image

I will be doing some more of this, today.

Does anyone need any old towels or sheets??

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous8:52 PM

    Such sweet, adorable puppies! Our doggy left us 6 years ago, and we still miss him like crazy.

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you and if you can leave a comment, I will visit your blog, too!