Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Sparky Tum-Tums

That's my Elf name, believe it or not. Try it yourself! *please note, I ripped this off from our dear friend, Pea!!*

Christmas Elf Name

My Christmas Elf Name is
Get your Christmas Elf Name at JokesUnlimited.com


I have done most of my shopping online. I did not get free shipping from Sam Walton's family, because they are just scraping by and needed my $30.00 to survive, I hear. But after looking at all the other resources, I was still saving money, so I really shouldn't complain.
But I will!





This is my husband, Jeff. He is the love of my life and I am blessed God led us together. Really, I can honestly say he is a good and decent man and is always trying to improve himself and our marriage. He is the spiritual leader of our family and my hero.
He is an excellent example for our son, Nick and is showing his daughter what to look for in a husband. He treats me better than I deserve, ya'll, and I love him.
Yesterday, he turned 39.





He asked for Shrimp Scampi. You know what?? Don't make the Contessa's Shrimp Scampi on the Food Network's website. It's too lemony and not garlicy enough.
Cass made him a cake and he blew out all his candles. Then we played a game. We don't normally play a lot of games. I don't like games! I hate waiting for my turn...







this is a good game! Well, not good for Cass, she didn't know Billy Martin managed the Yankees, but she did know who #34 is, but not where he went to college. We love being together, but it was late and the kids were tired this morning!

Happy Birthday, Darling!



Now, a question for the smartest and most creative folks around: Why don't the lights on the tree light, anymore? They worked for two days. They worked yesterday. I came home from picking up Cass at practice, and they don't work....Why??!@!!! Jeff checked the extension cord and all the connections, but I think I know the problem, but can't find it....
Posey, did you eat a wire??!!

3 comments:

  1. Hey Sparky, how are you??? hehe I love it!! Been having so much fun seeing what everyone's elf name is!! Happy Birthday to Jeff from Canada:-) Looks like he was quite pleased with the cake...did you save me a piece???? As for your tree lights, make sure there's not a bulb missing or make sure they're all in properly...and make sure it's not the type of set that if one bulb burns out, the rest won't work. Another thing you can do is follow the wire, moving it a bit...sometimes it's a wire inside that's broken and if you move it, it can either work or not work! Hope this has been of some help!! xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous6:29 PM

    Happy Birthday to Jeff! A special dinner and cake? He's a lucky man.

    We love games but have never played that one. I'll have to come play sometime, Cass would beat me easily! I would have guessed Billy Martin was an actor and I still don't know who #34 was.

    I like Sparky. I'm Goofy Angel-Pants. I tried all of my nick names too and Goofy came up everytime.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bummer about the lights and only two days after you put the tree up. I do hope you can find the problem.

    What a lovely birthday celebration it looks like you had for your husband. Was Dec. 5 his birthday? That's my birthday, too. Though I prefer to forget mine.

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you and if you can leave a comment, I will visit your blog, too!