Monday, October 02, 2006

THE MUSICAL COMEDY MURDERS OF 1940

W0W!!
What a show my kid put on!! He was the slasher!!
Click HERE for photos of his performance!!
I took Cass on opening night and we took Jeff's boss on Friday night. The dinner went well, they are a really nice couple, not really like a boss, I don't think. She's so sweet and nice...
Both of them ate three helpings! I was relieved.

Nick said he had notes taped to his locker on Friday, everyone loved the show. He's only been at this school less than a year, and this really made him feel welcomed...
I am trying to purchase some of those photos, but smugmug is kinda slow...

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad everything went so well! Was that a high school set or community theater? Wow.

    If you can tell me how to turn a picture into a link I'd be greatful. You can put it in the comments or my email is in my profile, which ever is easier for you.
    Thanks

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you and if you can leave a comment, I will visit your blog, too!