Friday, August 11, 2006

Happy Raspberry Bombe Day!

Today is Raspberry Bombe Day and National Play in the Sand Day. I did a google image search and came up with this for Raspberry Bombe:
The image “http://www.bearandbisoninn.com/images/brekkie3.jpg” cannot be displayed, because it contains errors.

I wonder how I will wrap it up as a gift. I wonder if anyone will get me a Bombe.
I have to go get another battery for the camera. The basement is coming along so nicely! I will be finished today! I didn't think I would finish before our beach vacation!


Indiana Dunes National Lakeshore

5-Day Forecast
Friday Saturday Sunday Monday Tuesday
Intermittent Clouds Mostly Sunny Mostly Sunny Intermittent Clouds Partly Sunny
Intermittent Clouds Mostly Sunny Mostly Sunny Intermittent Clouds Partly Sunny
H 77 / L 56 H 80 / L 56 H 85 / L 63 H 87 / L 66 H 83 / L 60

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you and if you can leave a comment, I will visit your blog, too!